Applications for the 2022-2023 EarthEcho Water Challenge Ambassador Class are open through May 10, 2022.Submit Your Water Challenge Ambassador Application!
All EarthEcho Water Challenge Ambassador applicants should:
- Be between the ages of 14-22 at the time of application
- Be a resident of the United States
- Demonstrate an interest in water quality and youth leadership
- Have experience working collaboratively with youth and adults
- Desire to participate in the EarthEcho Water Challenge and lead water monitoring events in their own community
- Have strong written and verbal communication skills in the English language.
When completing your application, you will be asked to answer the following essay questions to share additional information about yourself, your interest in the work of the EarthEcho Water Challenge, and your leadership skills (250 words maximum per question). Alternatively, you may choose to upload a video response to all three questions, not exceeding four minutes in recorded length. We encourage you to save your written responses in a separate document or complete and upload your video to your computer prior to starting the online application.
- Tell us about yourself. Why does water quality matter to you?
- Why do you want to be an EarthEcho Water Challenge Ambassador? What unique skills or experiences would you contribute to the EarthEcho Water Challenge program?
- Share an example of a time where you have shown leadership in your community and what you learned from the experience. How would you apply those lessons to your work as a Water Challenge Ambassador?
If you have any questions about the EarthEcho Water Challenge Ambassadors, please contact Sean Russell at email@example.com.