Applications for the 2021-2022 class of EarthEcho Water Challenge Ambassadors are open through May 3, 2021!Click Here to Apply
All EarthEcho Water Challenge Ambassador applicants should:
- Be between the ages of 14-22 at the time of application
- Be a resident of the United States
- Demonstrate an interest in water quality and youth leadership
- Have experience working collaboratively with youth and adults
- Desire to participate in the EarthEcho Water Challenge and lead water monitoring events in their own community
- Have strong written and verbal communication skills in the English language.
In order to complete the online application, you will need to answer the following essay questions to share additional information about yourself, your interest in the work of the EarthEcho Water Challenge, and your leadership skills. Alternatively, you may choose to upload a video response to all three questions, not exceeding four minutes in recorded length. We encourage you to save your written responses in a separate document or complete and upload your video to your computer prior to continuing with the online application.
- Tell us about yourself. Why does water quality matter to you?
- Why do you want to be an EarthEcho Water Challenge Ambassador? What unique skills or experiences would you contribute to the EarthEcho Water Challenge program?
- Share an example of a time where you have shown leadership in your community and what you learned from the experience. How would you apply those lessons to your work as a Water Challenge Ambassador?
To apply to be an EarthEcho Water Challenge Ambassador, please complete the application form by 11:59 pm EST on May 3, 2021.
All applicants will be notified of their status by June 4, 2021.If you have any questions about the EarthEcho Water Challenge Ambassadors, please contact Sean Russell at firstname.lastname@example.org.